background

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Will!




Happy Pig-Tailed Party Girl!

From Collages


Today, the whole family helped our best buddy Will celebrate his 2nd birthday. Wow - already 2?! Will is exactly 8 weeks older than the twins (or "CarliJack" as Will likes to say) so that's a sobering thought!

Will's LOVES buses and trucks, so it was appropriate that his birthday was a "school bus party." They even had a city school bus on loan - the kids loved climbing around in it and especially loved sitting all the way in the back of the bus! Kendal said that's where the "cool kids" sit (unfortunately, I was never a back of the bus girl!). All the kids (and parents!) had a great time enjoying pizza, cake and kiddie chaos! We did have a little oopsie before leaving for the party - Jackson Camper had on a jon jon that coordinated with his sister's outfit but... I forgot to put a diaper on him... and he had a little accident. Seriously, who forgets to put a diaper on their kid? Well, I sure do!

Not sure if this is funny or not, but I had to post for the grandparents to enjoy. It didn't take long at all for the twins to find party decorations to fight over - I just wish I'd gotten their faces, they are MAD!






From Spring 09

No comments: