Last weekend, we celebrated the twins' SECOND birthday. Wow. My family came in on Friday for some early celebrating and to help prepare for the party. Friday night, we got to celebrate my sister Anna's 26th b'day with a greek feast and carrot cake (yum!).
On Saturday, we hosted the twins' party at our house and tried to keep it simple. We opted for "water games" since it's full-on summer here in Arkansas and grilled hot dogs and watermelon. We tried to incorporate tons of "summertime" treats like bubbles, Cracker Jacks and punch balls into the fun (
side note - have you ever blown up a punch ball? Matt and I blew up a dozen and we both nearly passed out!). We all had a busy morning getting the yard ready, but it was worth it! We hosted about 12 kids (and their parents) and had a great time! I just wish I could have played on the slip-n-slide, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment