The fair came to town! Unfortunately, so did the rain - but it could not keep us away! On Thursday night, we met buddies Will, Conner and ME for pizza before heading over to the fair. Frog rainboots on all three kiddos - check! We spent all of our time in the animal section, which was covered and only a little stinky. One of the kids at our church was awarded "Grand Champion" for his steer - congrats, Seth, we felt so cool to know you that night :)
The kids had a great time. Carlisle was a little terrified of the cows but otherwise the animals and kids got along great. The rabbits were Carli's favorite and, unfortunately, the boys' too as they played in the sawdust and kept picking up brown pellets. Ew. The kids also voluntarily closed themselves up in a goat stall and literally could have stayed in there all day! Don't worry, there were no goats sharing the space, though they seem like lovely creatures.
Of course, I have to also share this one... Carlisle and Will playing coy on the bench...
The next morning, Kendal hung out with C&J while I went in for work for a while. I don't usually work on Fridays but I feel like a ticking time bomb (35 weeks now!) and have way too much to finish up before I leave for maternity. Anyway, just a few cute pics he took of the kids enjoying a little "Good Morning America" while sharing the recliner. They really do like each other :)
1 comment:
Such CUTE pictures Lauren! Hope that things are going well for y'all!
Post a Comment