I love, love, love the fall! And - with Evie Claire just "hanging out" for the time being - we've had some great family time to enjoy it!
A few weekends ago, we went to the Manchester Pumpkin Festival, one of my favorite events. The kids wore their LSU togs and we headed out. They were a little (okay, a lot) clingy for much of the visit, but they warmed up once it was time to eat some Halloween cupcakes and pick out their very own family pumpkin! Jackson Camper was convinced he could carry it himself, but daddy was happy to help in the end :)
Last night, we headed over to the Eldridge's house for soup, pizza and pumpkin painting. The painting was very short lived, though Carlisle was engrossed for longer than I expected. I'm hoping this will become an annual tradition!
No comments:
Post a Comment