
Evie Claire is one month old today! She is such a beautiful, gentle baby. She rarely cries and mostly sleeps or quietly observes her busy siblings. She weighs nearly nine pounds now, is eating well and loves to play dress-up with her mom! Both C and J are so proud of their baby sis and are always very concerned about her whenever she is off taking a nap.
Yes, I realize the photo is a little over the top... but I am having fun dressing her in girly togs as much as possible :) Thankfully, Evie Claire is quite the princess!
Time to make dinner, but I'll try to post more pics soon!
3 comments:
Lauren, she is beautiful! I think she looks just look you! Thanks for posting. I'm so proud of you.
Good gosh, has it already been a month that Evie's been in this world? Crazy!!!! Crazy how time is flying. Just wanted to check in on you all. Dad said you guys had quite the adventure to the park over Thanksgiving. Brings back plenty of memories...like of your Dad sound asleep on the back patio. He he. Have a great week. Love you all. TALLY and Mike
Good gosh, has it already been a month that Evie's been in this world? Crazy!!!! Crazy how time is flying. Just wanted to check in on you all. Dad said you guys had quite the adventure to the park over Thanksgiving. Brings back plenty of memories...like of your Dad sound asleep on the back patio. He he. Have a great week. Love you all. TALLY and Mike
Post a Comment