background

Friday, June 25, 2010

Twin Take on Texas

We just spent an absolutely fabulous week in Wimberely, Texas, with Kendal's family on the annual Land Clan Road Trip Vol. 8 (I just named it such while typing this blog). The Texas Hill Country - seriously, is there anywhere more beautiful?! I took a million photos - and with a new lens to boot - and don't have the energy to post them all tonight. So, I thought I would post some pics of the twin mania we experienced last week!

While on vacation, we got to spend precious time with people who are extremely dear to our family. Our family, of course (tons of posts on that to come!), my uncle Owen and TWO sets of twin friends! My best friend from LSU, Elizabeth (or "LeeBee" as I still call her) and our best family friends Matt & Carrie both had twins right around the time CarCar and Jackson were born. Proving, yet again, that God truly has a sense of humor! This trip was the first time we've all had the opportunity to get together in one room. What a gift, what a crazy afternoon, wow! We got to spend some extra time with the Jankowski's, too, so multiples started to feel like the new normal in the world :)









No comments: