

Finally, the day arrived when the kids were (almost) old enough to go to the Teddybear Tea in New Orleans! I've wanted to share this memory with the kids since my friend Brittany told me about it several years ago so, back in October, my mom made the reservations at the Roosevelt Hotel and the countdown began!
To say the twins were overwhelmed would be a minor understatement. Jackson threw a fit when he found out Rudolph would be in attendance (didn't know the reindeer was a threat!) but we finally coaxed him inside. Once we got to our table, we were able to enjoy the "Winter Wonderland" complete with snowflakes, Mrs. Claus telling Christmas stories, a parade of Christmas characters and, of course, teddy bear cakes, tea, treats (and mimosas for the "big kids!"). It was just great and an event we hope to do as often as possible with the kids.
1 comment:
So glad yall got to go & I hate I didn't warn you about Rudolph!!! So Sorry :( Maybe next year will be better!!! They looked darling and I hope yall had fun. If nothing else it was a memory making event, right??? So sad we missed yall.
Post a Comment