Jackson Camper and Carlisle hit the seven-month milestone two days ago - we are having such a blast! Jackson Camper can sit up on his own for five-minute stretches and Carlisle is
almost there. Kendal and I took the twins to eat at one of our favorite restaurants, Burger Mama's, in Little Rock last night and we got quite a bit of attention as we fed the twins in their big-kid high chairs. Carlisle grabbed a few french fries from Kendal's plate and was happy as a clam as she sucked on them - is that bad I'm already letting them have junk food?!
Today, we went to v

isit our new friend Isabelle (Jackson Camper's future girlfriend we hope!). She is a beautiful little lady with a sweet disposition and a full head of dark hair. Laura (Isabelle's mom) and I set the kids up on a blanket and we watched as the twins rolled all around Isabelle. They can't wait to play with her! It's such a blessing to have girlfriends here in town who are also new moms - I've quickly found that now, no topic is off limits as any semblance of a filter goes out the window when you have kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment