background

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More Bows

So I am totally and completely obsessed with bows. Carlisle has been sporting one for less than a week and I've already accumulated more than 12, most of which she still can't wear. Jackson's hair actually holds them in much better than his sister's, but that look really doesn't fit the name "Camper" (lucky him!). I'm in search of the perfect LSU bow for Car-Car before football season begins - if anyone has any tips, let me know!

Speaking of bows... On Sunday morning, Jackson Camper found one of Carlisle's bows underneath a chair in their nursery. He started playing with it then flashed me an evil grin. I raced to him to grab it back before he unraveled it but he's one FAST crawler. He jetted over to Carlisle and - as I watched in amazement - he put the bow right on top of her head! Maybe we have a future Michael Kors or Zac Posen on our hands?!

Carlisle is nearly running now - she can walk all across rooms with really great speed and agility. Jackson Camper can run alongside us if we hold his hand, but he's just not interested in walking on his own yet. I guess I can't really blame him! Now we're off to play...

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Kendal just told me about your blog and Mike and I have been enjoyoing reading it a catching up on the twins. You are blessed to have such a beautiful family.

Amanda said...

I LOVE your blog!! I enjoyed lunch yesterday it was great to see you!