
I'm now in the midst of Homecoming at Ouachita, an event we plan for a year in advance. It's stress city in our house! Luckily, our family had some time on Sunday to hang out in the backyard and play. The kids both LOVE the slide now and can quickly climb the wooden ladder on their own. Jackson especially is very good at sitting on his bottom and grabbing the sides of the slide and waiting for one of us to help him down. They still like to swing, but sliding and climbing is definitely their preference.
On Saturday, I think Kendal is going to bring the twins to the Ouachita tailgate. Good for us the Ouachita Tigers are also purple & gold so we have lots of spirited clothes for them to wear to the event!

I want to introduce our newest twin buddies - Natalie Adele and Abigail Grace Miller of Baton Rouge, Louisiana! The girls are the daughters of Lauren's best friend from LSU, Elizabeth. These babies have been prayed for for
so long and we could not be more excited to welcome them to this beautiful world! We can't wait to meet you, Natalie and Grace!
1 comment:
Wow..I'm impressed they can climb up that wooden ladder on their own.
Post a Comment