Finally, I figured it out! I have viewed my friend Carly's blog for quite a while with a great deal of envy (she's the most fab mom, you should read her blog every day!). She posts absolutely precious collages of her photos, which can be so much nicer than wading through a slide-show. I found that all I had to do is download the beta version of Picasa web albums, and poof! So here we go, my first collage! Plan to see many more in the days to come. I looked through our "Fall '08" photo folder and chose some of my very favorites... clearly I have a lot of favorites.
![]() |
| From Collages |
Also from Carly's blog, I have discovered a blog that makes me feel inspired as a lady from the Deep South, yet horribly frumpy and messy all at the same time: A Little Loveliness. The recipes all look fantastic and her creativity is staggering. My hope is that I can take a few, a small few, of her tips to heart while trying to be a Christ-centered, loving, creative, full-of-joy-and-laughter mom. (However, I really am more like these poor, unfortunate souls. If only you could see my kitchen, where I've been making pilgrim hat cookies and chocolate cake for a party tomorrow. Yeesh!)
Okay, one more. I am totally, completely, fa-la-la-la-la-tee-dah in the Christmas spirit and so ready to get my house decorated in all its sparkly holiday glory! I just can't wait to experience the holiday with these growing babies - they are so curious, so excited by simple things. So, in honor of the twins and Christmas, here are a few shots taken last year around this time. Oh, my bald beauties!!
![]() |
| From Collages |


3 comments:
Love the collages! They are so so so cute, Lauren! I wish I could play with them! Love you!
First of all, you already are a fun-loving, Christ-centered, full-of-joy mom. I always think, is their life perfect? where did we go wrong as our twins are screaming and the dog is eating bars of soap and the cats are shredding our couch!
Second of all, do you have any cute but cheap ideas for treat bags for the twins' Thanksgiving party next week?
Third of all, the collages are great fun, teach me!
lotsofluv,Car
I'm honored to be "spotlighted" on your post today. I'm just glad you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Isn't it fun?
You're a fantastic mother, I'm sure. These babies look like the happiest children!
Congrats on the collage! They're easy and so, so cute. Keep it up!
Post a Comment