![]() |
| From Ft Morgan 2009 - Beach Pics |
I think we may have just had the best Land family vacation to date! It's amazing what fun (and chaos!) you can have with six kids (four two and under) and eight adults in one house for seven days - but it worked out great! Kendal's family took us all to Ft. Morgan for a sunny week on the beach. The drive down was long, but we were able to break it up with a day in Hattiesburg. My mom got the kids a babysitter (a girl I used to babysit!) so we could all go to a wedding (for another kid I used to babysit!). We had a great time and I loved spending a "night out" all dressed up with my hubby, parents, sister and her BF Matt. We even got in two visits with my grandmother, which was wonderful!
The next day, we headed to the beach. Caught the ferry from Mobile (that was traumatic, but we made it to the other side!) and had just a fantastic week of surf and sand, shopping, home-cooked meals and even some long naps!
Surprisingly I'm sure, I took a LOT of pictures! I've tried to sort them below by category - enjoy if you have the time and the energy :)
Family Pics:
Beach Pics:

2 comments:
would love to see the pics but the slideshow isn't working!! hugs to you!
Looks like a blast, and I can't believe how big those babies are looking!!! Precious. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment