background

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Welcome Home, Brandon!

Kendal and I are so excited to share that our dear friends Patrick and Jenn welcomed their beautiful son, Brandon, home yesterday! Brandon was adopted from South Korea and, while the process was long and often complicated, he is now in their arms and home with his family. They posted the most amazing "Gotcha Day!" video on their blog that documents their first meeting with Brandon - you'll melt when you watch him wrap his arms around his daddy! Congratulations to the Marshall family - we love you and can't wait to meet Brandon!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thank you so much! We are doing well, still getting to know each other. Little by little we are all getting the hang of it! I hope you are all doing well. Lauren, I hope all is well with the new little one and you are having an uneventful pregnancy! We wish you all the best! Thanks for being such great friends!

Love,
Jen