This morning as we were getting ready for church, I heard a whole lot of grunting and scraping the kitchen. Evie and I ran in to find that Carlisle had dragged all six of the kitchen chairs into a long row. Carli and Jackson were sitting patiently in their seats, waiting to take a ride, so I popped Evie (and Cheerios) into her high chair, put on my Conductor hat and off we went! Jackson's first request was Wal-Mart, then school, then we went to Sodor (anyone who keeps up with Thomas the Train knows about this magical land of frightening trains with terrifying faces). It was pretty fun! I stuck Evie in a seat to take a quick picture. She LOVES playing with the twins and is so ready to run around with them! They are pretty sweet to her, as long as she doesn't get too close to C's babies and any of JC's trains, toy cars, monkeys, little doggie... okay, any toy!
I also got a few cute ones of Carlisle and Evie playing in the kitchen. I love the matching outfits (thanks, Mallory M!) and was excited they both fit :) I am praying the girls will be close friends - there's just something so special about sisters, as well as big brothers! Evie looks up to the twins so much and they are already protective of her, love to make her laugh and always ask about her if she's not within a few feet of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment