background

Monday, August 30, 2010

Summer-Land with some people we love...

Say what you will... I do believe it!

Even the most simple things done in tandem are just cute.

Another daughter I have to fight for watermelon...

Dinner in the MS Delta with GanGan at one of Clarksdale's finest BBQ/blues/banquet halls/tattoo parlors (no joke). We are all about some culture!

Ballet practice with Nana

Evie's oldest friend - sweet Gabby!

My date with Jackson at an Arkansas Travs game

I just love this one...

One of my oldest, best friends Lori with her four (and a niece)
and me with just one!

First trip to New Orleans, on the Mississippi

Jumping at the NOLA Aquarium (where is Jason Lee?!)

Stealing ice from Uncle Owen in Clarksdale, MS

I don't know what's going on here...

First sitting-up bath (pre-wash!)

Evie with best buddy George on Texas vacation

If you've made it all the way through the pictures, this was my attempt to capture some of the highlights of our summer (minus most of the TX vacation pics that are currently held hostage on our old computer). We've had a great three months and spent time with so many people we love (my and Kendal's full families, the Jankowskis, some of my oldest friends and their kids, Lori, Elizabeth, Emily, Brittany) - and soaked up the summer in so many places we love (Texas Hill Country, Hattiesburg, Arkadelphia Aquatic Park with best friend Will, VBS at First Pres and more). These are just a few pics as I have literally taken hundreds but are among my favorites... Our thanks and love to everyone who made this summer so memorable!

No comments: