background

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Brew Master!

Kendal has officially cooked, brewed and bottled his first beer! "Arkadelphia Amber" is already a success and, technically, the brew still has a little bit before it reaches optimum "flavor" and such. Kendal even hosted a brew party on Friday night (when he was home alone!) for some friends and they sampled other home brews and cooked a dark variety for our friend Robert that is now fermenting in our downstairs closet... With only the slightest chance of exploding... I am really looking forward to his experimentation with strawberries and raspberries, but I think that's a plan for next summer! I really am so proud of him for taking up a hobby and doing something that is fun for him. I have my Zumba (if you don't know, don't ask!), he has beer - does it really get any better than that??

No comments: