Mary E and I got together with all four kiddos to watch the season premiere of Glee. We even watched the cast interviews on Oprah and Ellen beforehand - we are pretty into this little series on FOX! The kids... not so much. I don't think we were at their house ten minutes before things got very quiet. Mary E sneaked upstairs to check on Will and Carlisle and found them pants-less, diaper-less and both on a toddler potty chatting. Carlisle later exclaimed that "Will take my pants off!" which I have not yet shared with Kendal... Oh, the things those three year olds will say :)
Time and again I am just so happy to see these three best friends together. Definitely a friendship that will last into adulthood. Now, if we can only get Will to LSU with the twins... and, yes, we are already brainwashing him!
No comments:
Post a Comment