
Our best buddies came down from Oklahoma to visit us this weekend - twin time! George and Abigail are just a few weeks younger than JC & CarCar. We talk all the time about planning trips but they are way too few and far between so this visit was a huge treat. We intentionally made as few plans as possible - just lots of downtime to play and visit. The kids got along amazingly well and just fell right into a routine together. I think this bodes very well for future visits :) George and Abigail were so sweet with Evie and I think she'll be part of the action soon!
We spent most of Saturday in the backyard. At one point, Kendal even had all four kids hauling limbs to a limb pile - and they loved it! Maybe, just maybe, chore-time won't be so challenging around the Land house!The kids played hard all day and were ready for an easy evening at home. We had two fabulous babysitters come over so that Carrie, Kendal and I could go to a couples' baby shower for some good friends (Matt was home sick - we hated that!!). We got to enjoy church together this morning before the Janks headed home - future visits are already in the works and the twins are still taking about George and Abigail as I listen to them over the monitor! Got to love the double twins!
![]() |
| From Collages |

No comments:
Post a Comment