background

Sunday, April 4, 2010

A click and a prayer

This week has been busy as we prepared for Easter. April is also my very busiest time at work, so things have been crazy there with two huge events to plan. So, every minute I get at home is a gift - though I quickly learned that Easter candy brings out the very worst in the kids AND me!


I also broke my camera this week - and, of course, completely flipped out with Easter this weekend and my sister's wedding in a few weeks. Breathe, breathe, breathe... There is a great camera shop in LR we are going to take it to, but it will be a week at least until we can get it fixed so I had to pull out my old Kodak. It was actually fun to get it back out because I found this picture taken right before Easter in 2008:

Compared with the twins today:

No comments: