background

Monday, December 15, 2008

Countdown to Christmas!

This morning, I'm home with Jackson Camper - he was up until 5 a.m. (yes, all night!) with a yucky, hacky cough. So, we're hanging out at home while sissy is at school. I thought this was a good opportunity to post some recent holiday pics. Can't believe Christmas is only days away - so exciting! I know Kendal will be thrilled to stop the onslaught of holiday music around the house, though ;)

From 2008-12-15, Fall 08
On Friday, we received a big box of toys from Uncle Owen (my dad's brother). It was filled with music instruments for the kids - one step closer to our family band! I grabbed a few pics of Jackson playing with the new toys - he loves them!

From 2008-12-15, Fall 08

"Look how many teeth I have!"
From 2008-12-15, Fall 08

I also took a few quick shots at church yesterday. We found these "matching" outfits during our Black Friday shopping spree at the Gymboree outlet (my new fave place to shop!) and I just love them. I am hoping they will last through Valentine's Day! I look forward to the day I can get BOTH kids to look and smile at one time, but in the meantime, here are some fun candids. They literally took over the front of the church after the service - typical preacher's kids! The little girl playing with Carli is her buddy Isabelle Elkins - she's about to turn ONE!

From Collages

1 comment:

Jen said...

Patrick is pretty sick of the Christmas music too! All I have to say is Bah Humbug! I LOVE Christmas and Christmas music!

I hope Jackson Camper is feeling better and you both were able to rest last night!

We miss you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Love,
Jen