background

Friday, December 5, 2008

Fall Photo Shoot!

Several weeks ago, our dear friend Meghan Hawkes took some family photos for us. I was determined to get some shots in the beautiful Arkansas fall leaves before they all fell. Easier said than done, but we found a perfect yellow tree in a friend's yard we used as a backdrop. Meghan also managed to get my favorite red trees in a few shots - they ring Ouachita's campus and are incredibly gorgeous during the two autumn weeks they are ablaze!

Our thanks to Meghan for spending time taking these fun photos. I only dream of having a fourth of her talent! If anyone wants to order any photos (talking mainly to grandparents here!) let me know and I'll put you in touch with Meghan. Here are just a few of our favorites:









2 comments:

Jen said...

These pictures are beautiful! We miss you guys!

Carly Winborne said...

Gorgeous! You, your sweet family and the leaves!! Happy fall and merry christmas!